Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is falling and the euro is rising as the US central bank turns to caution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is falling and the euro is rising as the US central bank turns to caution Empty The dollar is falling and the euro is rising as the US central bank turns to caution

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 5:44 am

The dollar is falling and the euro is rising as the US central bank turns to caution

The dollar is falling and the euro is rising as the US central bank turns to caution 12726

The dollar fell on Thursday after the Federal Reserve pledged to be patient in raising interest rates again as the euro and the Australian dollar moved higher.
    The Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged on Wednesday as expected, but gave up its pledge to "gradual increases" in interest rates.
    The dollar fell to a three-week low against other major currencies and US Treasury yields fell after the US central bank cut its tone.
    The euro benefited from the decline of the dollar, which overshadowed fears of weak growth in the euro area. The euro rose 0.2 percent to a three-week high of $ 1.1504.
    The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback against a basket of six other major currencies, fell about 0.2 percent to a three-week low of 95.16. The index was already down 0.43 percent on Wednesday night.
    The Australian dollar was up 0.3 percent at $ 0.7277 after rising 1.3 percent on Wednesday, its biggest percentage gain since January 4.
    The Swiss Franc and the Japanese Yen advanced around 0.15 percent against the US Dollar, reaching 108.87 and 0.9923 respectively.
    Sterling was up 0.2 percent at $ 1.3157. The British currency faces difficulties due to the uncertainty surrounding Britain's exit from the European Union.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 am