Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for the cancellation of the extension of an oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Deputy calls for the cancellation of the extension of an oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqab Empty Deputy calls for the cancellation of the extension of an oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqab

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Deputy calls for the cancellation of the extension of an oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqaba

Thursday 31 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

confirmed MP Abdul Amir Altaaban on Thursday that the government is responsible wealth (Iraqi oil) in front of the people, and the duty to be invested for the benefit of the citizen does not neighboring countries, calling for the cancellation of extending the oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqaba . 

"We, the tribes of south and central Iraq, believe and believe that Iraqi oil is the wealth of the people, and the Iraqi government is the value or responsibility of this wealth in front of the people, and its duty to preserve that wealth from loss and tampering, and invest it for the benefit of the Iraqi citizen, " al-Ta'iban said in a statement . Not for the interest of the neighboring countries in our country, which did not record any position that supports the sovereignty of Iraq and respect for its people and capabilities.
    "We demand the Iraqi government to cancel the extension of the Iraqi oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqaba and should start extending the oil pipeline paid to Saudi Arabia, which connects Iraqi oil to the shores of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia ," he added, pointing out that "this requirement has become A popular demand that can not be undone whatever the outcome. " 

On January 9, 2013, Jordan and Iraq signed a framework agreement to extend a 1,700-kilometer pipeline to transport Iraqi crude oil from Basra to Aqaba's export terminals at a cost of about $ 18 billion and a capacity of 1 million barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am