Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper reveals a "dangerous aspect" issue Rahaf Alguenon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi newspaper reveals a "dangerous aspect" issue Rahaf Alguenon Empty Saudi newspaper reveals a "dangerous aspect" issue Rahaf Alguenon

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Feb 2019, 1:36 am

[size=32]
    Saudi newspaper reveals a "dangerous aspect" issue Rahaf Alguenon[/size]
    Saudi - Saudi newspaper reveals a "dangerous aspect" issue Rahaf Alguenon Rahaf%20(2)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The first Saudi newspaper Okaz has referred to a "dark side" in the case of the escape of Saudi young woman Rahaf Al-Qunun from Kuwait to Thailand, and from there to Canada where she was granted asylum.

The Saudi writer, Hani Al-Dhaheri, said in an article that after the media hype about the escape of Rahaf Al-Qanun, "there has been another kind of fuss in the accounts of Canadians on the popular networks and websites in Canada. They should not be distracted from their rich families in the Middle East and the drug addicts who are harassed for the mere political propaganda of the Trudeau government, which ignores the rights of Canadians on its territory and has been waging a media war against Saudi Arabia since last year. "

The writer referred to the anger of Canadian citizens of the "secret sister" campaign, which finally decided to "collect donations for the Saudi girl fugitive Rahaf to help her to live the poverty and misery that she will live in Canada, limiting the amount of donations required to collect her $ 100 thousand dollars before being surprised by the reluctance of Canadians About the donation and their attack on the organization and the fugitive girl with sharp comments, so that the amount collected within 20 days of the launch of the donation campaign did not exceed 7 thousand dollars, which is not enough price to rent a room in the Canadian capital for two months.

The article also reviews Canadian comments on the GoFundme and Twitter websites, including that the "secret sister" fundraising campaign is "Fake," and finding jobs in restaurants, cafes and nightclubs and stopping begging online to buy the drugs for which they fled. "This girl boasts that she appears on television and in the newspapers, and displays her information through her account at Snabshat. She feels like a star, do not give these people your hard earned money, they do not need it."

"She seems to be one of Rahaf's relatives and has a good knowledge of her," the author said.

"Tell the minister and those who support you that you were serviced and motivated, that you were living in a palace. I hope they will save you a quarter of what you lived in," she said.

"Is this life of begging and homelessness that might end up being a waitress in a nightclub to serve the drunk and gangsters the pink life she was dreaming of?" Said the Saudi writer. "Is this the life he promised her to manipulate her mind over the Internet, using her age to push her to Escape from her homeland and her loving family? Is this what the advocates of the rights of the traffickers want to defend? "

Rahaf arrived in Toronto recently after Canada agreed to come to the country after fleeing her family through Thailand. She passed the international access lounge at Pearson Airport in Toronto, accompanied by Secretary of State Christia Freeland, who she described as a brave new Canadian. "

The suit appeared in a sports jacket with the name of Canada and a hat with the logo of the UN Refugee Agency, which negotiated with Australia and Canada for asylum.

Herhf was rescued from her family and buried in a hotel room at Bangkok International Airport to avoid being deported by the Thai authorities. Authorities then allowed her to leave the airport after talks with the UN refugee agency.

Rahaf Mohammed al-Qanoon, 18, arrived in Bangkok on Saturday (January 5th) from Kuwait and said she feared her family would kill her if she was forced to return to her country.

The Saudi girl issued her first comment, and two days later, at her expense, undocumented on Twitter, said, "I am rude, I have heard that my father has just arrived, and this worries me a lot." "I want to go to another country to seek asylum there, "He said.

"But I feel safe now, under the protection of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, with the consent of the Thai authorities," she said, noting that she had obtained her passport, which had been withdrawn earlier.

Meanwhile, the Saudi embassy in Thailand said it denied reports that Riyadh had requested the extradition of Saudi young woman Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, who had sought asylum in Thailand. "The Saudi Embassy in Thailand categorically denies reports of Riyadh's request to extradite a Saudi woman seeking asylum in Thailand," she said through her official Twitter account.

Keywords: 
    http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/36fd49d4-6bb3-4106-96c3-f680fcd3e094

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:48 am