Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of a branch of a government bank in al-Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The opening of a branch of a government bank in al-Baghdadi Empty The opening of a branch of a government bank in al-Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:13 pm

The opening of a branch of a government bank in al-Baghdadi

19:57 - 03/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / ... Anbar 
    said district director Baghdadi in Anbar province Sharhabeel al - Obeidi, Sunday, announced theopening of the building of the Rafidain Bank to deal with all financial transactions and opening accounts for government departments for the first time. 
    "Through the communication of the local government in Anbar with the Central Bank of Iraq and other concerned parties, the first branch of Rafidain Bank in al-Baghdadi district of Hit district in western Anbar was approved for the first time in more than three years," al-Obeidi said in a statement. 
    He added that "the reopening of the bank will contribute to the deposit of funds allocated to projects affected by military operations and terrorist funds, either the central government or humanitarian organizations and lending to citizens," noting that "the local government in Anbar in cooperation with the security forces provided all the requirements for security protection measures Of the building ".
    He pointed out that "the bank will provide cash to employees and projects and all other financial transactions," pointing out that "the opening of the branch comes after the stability of security conditions." 
    It is noteworthy that the building of the Rafidain Bank in al-Baghdadi was scheduled to open in 2014, but the entry of criminals urged to the city prevented and delayed work after it was destroyed by elements of the criminal organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:01 am