Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council: The province is ready to reopen border ports between Syria and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Anbar Council: The province is ready to reopen border ports between Syria and Saudi Arabia Empty Anbar Council: The province is ready to reopen border ports between Syria and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Feb 2019, 3:08 pm

Anbar Council: The province is ready to reopen border ports between Syria and Saudi Arabia

14:02 - 04/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    Anbar province council confirmed on Monday that the province is ready to reopen the border crossings with Syria and Saudi Arabia after the deployment of security forces along the border strip to the international highway and to other provinces of Iraq.
    "Al-Anbar province is ready to reopen Al-Tanf and Al-Qaim ports with Syria and Arar with Saudi Arabia thanks to border control by the security forces, in addition to the air force monitoring and monitoring of infiltrations into Iraqi territory," Anbar member Hamid Ahmad al-Alwani told Al- .
    Alwani added that "the international highway to the border crossings with the three countries is safe and stable and there is no threat to disturb the security and the inability of the elements of gangs, calling on criminals to obtain a position of support thanks to the intensive security deployment of the security forces and the forces that support them."
    He explained that "the port of Tarbil border with Jordan, which opened yesterday was generating large funds on Iraq before the closure because of the control of a large areas of the province of the estimated 300 billion dinars," noting that "the process of reopening the port will contribute to support the budget of the province and the country, As well as the operation of a large number of unemployed. " Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm