Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning plans to develop the investment environment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Planning plans to develop the investment environment in Iraq Empty Planning plans to develop the investment environment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 am

Planning plans to develop the investment environment in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Planning, Nuri al-Dulaimi, announced the directions of the next ministry to develop the domestic and foreign investment environment in Iraq, stressing the reliance on the balance between the national interest and the interest of the investor.
    Al-Dulaimi said during his participation in the meeting of the Rafidain meeting held in Baghdad for the period from 4 to 6 February, that "Iraq has an environment not attractive to investment because of the lack of transparency and the prevalence of administrative corruption and bureaucracy and lack of seriousness and efficiency in the application of legislation," calling for " Oil wealth, diversifying the resources of the Iraqi economy, and actively participate in the development of the structure of chemical industries, and the prevailing industries and complementary, to the development of all sectors. "
    He stressed that "the Iraqi economy suffers from isolation from global developments, especially technological ones," noting the importance of overcoming this through the qualitative benefit of foreign direct investment.
    Dulaimi stressed the need to increase oil revenues through the programmed investment in the development of fields, increase production capacity and activate the efficiency of the human element in technical aspects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm