Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
jedi17
Neno
ahill
wciappetta
zimi31
weslin3
fonz1951
BILLYB
noced71
13 posters

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

project - CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists - Page 2 Empty CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by noced71 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- January 30,  2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

project - CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists - Page 2 Empty Re: CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by ahill Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:43 pm

Thanks - great find.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

project - CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists - Page 2 Empty Re: CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by Neno Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:20 am

Why we still believe and are here following! Might be in a shoe box for many are even sold out for the rest but for those that hold this is a main reason. The original plan was from Shabibi.

Now 44,000,000,000,000 will look more like 44, 000, 000,000 a very reasonable amount.

Multiply that by say 3.22 and a little over Trillion dollars is fitting in value.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:28 am

thumbs thumbs
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 06 Feb 2019, 4:12 pm

zimi31 wrote:
    wciappetta wrote:This is interesting how it gets sandwiched into the reconstruction funding,  the passing the budget and the corruption files which chief issue is the hard currency auctions... It's all tied together, I think this happens much sooner than folks dare believe. 

the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Lower notes carrying large value and coins ie fils...
    Love the way you think Ward...    bighug

Awe shucks mam …My pleasure..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 6:33 pm

And a real gentleman besides...   flower
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:03 am

wciappetta wrote:This is interesting how it gets sandwiched into the reconstruction funding,  the passing the budget and the corruption files which chief issue is the hard currency auctions... It's all tied together, I think this happens much sooner than folks dare believe. 

the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Lower notes carrying large value and coins ie fils...
    Yep I have said it was built into supplementary budget, supplementary budget was always construction separate from general operating budget
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 07 Feb 2019, 9:18 am

When will govt be finalized as that is what is still needed
    pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Thu 07 Feb 2019, 10:08 am

Just hope my ship comes in before my dock rots!!
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Thu 07 Feb 2019, 12:01 pm

pc1chas wrote:Just hope my ship comes in before my dock rots!!
    Really glad you're a good speller ;-)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:07 pm

lol! very good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:44 am