Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sweden: Russia is preparing for a major war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sweden: Russia is preparing for a major war Empty Sweden: Russia is preparing for a major war

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:35 am

Sweden: Russia is preparing for a major war %D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-668x350

[size=32]Sweden: Russia is preparing for a major war[/size]

[rtl]33 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Swedish Institute for Military and Defense Studies commented in a report on Russia's military activity, considering that all military signals and movements indicate the readiness of the Russian army for a war.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the analysts in the Swedish report, Russia has always attached great importance to the issues of peaceful resolution and resolution of disputes through negotiations. Today, however, Russian priorities have changed and are increasingly dependent on the military training of its military, indicating its military intention to resolve future issues.[/rtl]

[rtl]Analysts pointed out that the most prominent examples of Russia's change of priorities is the organization of military exercises and exercises, including "West 2017," which was held in the western regions of Russia and participated more than 5 thousand Russian soldiers, in addition to exercises and military exercises under the name "East 2018," which was The largest and participated by about 300 thousand soldiers.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the report, the Russian army is developing its defensive and offensive capabilities, a reference to its readiness to move from peace to war, evident in the annual military exercises conducted by the military leaders of various military sectors.[/rtl]

[rtl]The report added, "The combat readiness and military training Russian participation of Russian President Vladimir Putin."[/rtl]

[rtl]"It is important to conduct moral, intellectual and nervous training for soldiers every period to keep them ready," he concluded. "The muscles are there."[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/278580

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 pm