Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badairi warns of a plan to "inflame" the street against parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns -                 Al-Badairi warns of a plan to "inflame" the street against parliament Empty Al-Badairi warns of a plan to "inflame" the street against parliament

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Al-Badairi warns of a plan to "inflame" the street against parliament

Thursday, February 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

warned MP on the wisdom of Ali al-Badiri, Thursday, a scheme supported by "internal and external" aims to "fuel" the street against the House of Representatives and "muzzle the mouths" members of Parliament. 

Al-Badairi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there are some parties that seek to inflame the street and move against the House of Representatives in order to silence the mouths of its members to serve the political agendas want to dominate the wealth of the country," noting that "these bodies operate according to a plan is considered and supported by external and internal Wants the interests of Iraq and its people and seeks to achieve its objectives in various ways. "

He added that "these parties seek to strike the parliamentary system in Iraq and seek to target the highest legislative authority to control the political and economic decision to serve their agendas," warning the masses of "dragged behind those bodies and slogans bright and deceptive because ultimately will be in the interest of those bodies, and the first loser will be the masses Which she broke without knowing her truth. " 

The MP on the wisdom of Ali al-Badairi, called on Sunday (February 3, 2019), Iraqis to pay attention to what is happening in the scenes of thefts and depletion of wealth and the sharing of state institutions, pointing out that this file is one of the most "dangerous files of corruption and bullying the country's resources and wealth implemented by He described it as "mafia from uncontrolled and outlawed armed groups" and no one dared to talk about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am