Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Barham Saleh: We seek tax exemption for the imported book

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh -  Barham Saleh: We seek tax exemption for the imported book Empty Barham Saleh: We seek tax exemption for the imported book

Post by rocky on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 2:57 am

Barham Saleh: We seek tax exemption for the imported book

Thursday, February 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the Republic, on Thursday, the quest for tax exemption for the imported book, indicating that publishers and authors suffer from lack of respect for property rights during the publication of books on the Internet. 

Saleh said during his attendance at the opening of Baghdad International Book Fair and attended by Alsumaria News "We seek tax exemption for the imported book," praising "the role of the government in its decision to reduce the tax exemption on the imported book."

Saleh added that "there is suffering for writers because of some of the procedures that occurred during the siege and previous laws developed by the former dictatorial regime, which reduced the export and the issuance of the Iraqi book and therefore must be completed through legal legislation that preserves the rights of art and intellectual," stressing that "writers and intellectuals part of the basis of The daily life of a city that has history and its children has this role. " 

"Publishers and violators also suffer from a lack of respect for property rights during the publication of their books on the Internet and therefore must be taken into consideration and the future of the book published and marketed," Saleh said. 

In the past years, the Baghdad International Fair has opened an annual book fair in which most of the publishers and writers participate in this exhibition by presenting their own books.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm