Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

German army controls Islamic extremists in its ranks

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

German army controls Islamic extremists in its ranks Empty German army controls Islamic extremists in its ranks

Post by rocky on Sat 09 Feb 2019, 1:39 am

[size=32]
German army controls Islamic extremists in its ranks[/size]
 German army controls Islamic extremists in its ranks 0002

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The German military intelligence has discovered a number of Islamic extremists and right-wing members of the army, including an officer of elite units. Press reports pointed to a decline in the number of extremists among German soldiers.
Seven extremists were identified in the German army last year, according to a media report released Friday (February 9) in Germany. According to German media reports, the extremists identified were four right-wing extremists and three Islamists, and disciplinary measures were taken against them. The majority of them were dismissed from the army, according to the Fonke newspaper.
Among the far-right soldiers is an officer from the elite KSK unit, suspected of publishing comments with extreme right-wing content on social networking sites, a German army spokeswoman said Friday.
According to the Funke report, military intelligence last year recorded 270 suspected right-wing extremism cases, the number of cases in 2017 reaching 379. On the other hand, the number of suspected cases of Islamic extremism rose from 46 cases in 2017 to 50 in 2018.
The report pointed out that the number of persons refusing regular discipline within the military rose from 20 in 2017 to 36 in 2018. Suspicions of left-wing extremists in the army also decreased from 12
To only two individuals. Suspicions of people in the army abhor foreigners, the report said, rising from 22 cases in 2017 to 35 in 2018.
It is noteworthy that the Military Intelligence Service is the smallest intelligence agency in Germany, and among its internal functions prevent espionage and sabotage within the army in addition to the search for trends and extremist activities among soldiers.

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2019, 9:30 am