Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of NATO warns of "danger" wracking Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns -  of NATO warns of "danger" wracking Baghdad Empty of NATO warns of "danger" wracking Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Feb 2019, 2:18 am

[size=32]
    of NATO warns of "danger" wracking Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The commander of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Iraq said that the threats of the organization still exist in the country despite the military defeat suffered by the organization, calling on Iraqi forces to prepare for the possibility of the emergence of terrorists again.
    The commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, Danny Fortin, told Kurdistan Channel 24 that Iraqi forces defeated a military organization, but there is a "latent cause" of the conflict "strongly present" in the country.
    "The troops must prepare for an insurgency by the extremists, and we have to be very careful."
    Iraq declared victory in December 2017 after a devastating three-year war, but extremists continue to carry out killings and kidnappings in major cities, the latest near Tikrit when the group executed three brothers by firing squad.
    NATO has expanded its activities in Iraq as part of a non-combat mission focused primarily on training Iraqi forces and the Peshmerga to ensure that terrorism does not return.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:41 am