Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi talks about new corruption: Iraq is convicted of more than 120 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alusi talks about new corruption: Iraq is convicted of more than 120 billion dollars Empty Alusi talks about new corruption: Iraq is convicted of more than 120 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Feb 2019, 2:20 pm

Alusi talks about new corruption: Iraq is convicted of more than 120 billion dollars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The head of the Umma Party, Allam al-Alusi, on Sunday, not to calculate and enter the money smuggled oil in the general budget of the Iraqi state, indicating that this is another corruption organized to cases of corruption previous.
    Al-Alusi told "Iraq's News" that "the government is talking about spacefighters and fictitious projects on paper that exist and on the ground does not exist and talk about the disbursement of amounts to the Prime Minister and his office and the President and his office and the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his office financial corruption is not a matter of figures but the question of people who do not understand the meaning State and its budget target. "
    He added that "budgets in Iraq, the issue of the division of funds on politicians and citizens do not benefit from these budgets, not from the issue of investment and developmental, educational and educational, and the collapse is continuing."
    He pointed out that "Iraq is now convicted of 120 billion dollars and more," explaining that "there is oil smuggled and the money obtained from this oil did not enter the budget mainly and this is another corruption."
    Earlier international reports had pointed to Iraq's loss of financial corruption of about $ 500 billion in less than 10 years. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:12 am