Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Minister: oil production in one field in Iraq exceeded a million and a half million b / d

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Minister: oil production in one field in Iraq exceeded a million and a half million b / d

Post by rocky on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 2:09 am

[size=32]
Minister: oil production in one field in Iraq exceeded a million and a half million b / d[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

28 minutes ago

The head of the Council of Ministers for Energy, Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Ghadhban said on Monday that the rate of oil production in Rumaila oil field in the province of Basra, the southernmost of Iraq has exceeded one and a half million b / d.

Al-Ghadhban said during his meeting with the management of the British company Bp operating Rumaila field, that one of the priorities of the Ministry plans to implement projects to develop production processes and stability in the oil fields and achieve the planned increases according to the plans of medium and long-term for each field.

Al-Ghadhban added that the progress of work in the field has increased thanks to the use of modern programs and technologies in all work facilities, especially in monitoring the remote production of wells, noting that the production rates in the field exceed 1.5 million barrels per day.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 15 Feb 2019, 11:26 pm