Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington is "disturbed" by the presence of the sons of Iranian officials: studying and shopping i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington is "disturbed" by the presence of the sons of Iranian officials: studying and shopping i Empty Washington is "disturbed" by the presence of the sons of Iranian officials: studying and shopping i

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 2:11 am

[size=32]
    Washington is "disturbed" by the presence of the sons of Iranian officials: studying and shopping in America[/size]
     Washington is "disturbed" by the presence of the sons of Iranian officials: studying and shopping i Pmpyw-min_0

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the government of President Donald Trump was reviewing the issue of the presence of officials of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the United States. 
    "It is disturbing to us that Iranian officials are sending family members to the United States," Pompeo said in a video posted at the expense of the State Department's Persian version of Twitter. 
    The US secretary of state, commenting on Iranian activists on social networking sites, said, "Why did not the United States do anything about the sons of Iranian officials in America?" 
    "Good question, think a bit about what you have asked for; they are destroying the lives of Iranian citizens, sending their children abroad, because they have the money, they stole your money through corruption and hurt the good and hard-working Iranian people," he said.
    "The sons of Iranian officials are busy studying and shopping in the United States with the money of the Iranian people." 
    At the end of his message, the US Secretary of State expressed the hope that good conditions would be created for the lives of Iranians to enrich them from immigration to the United States. 
    Although "Death to America" ​​is one of the most important slogans in Iran's religious and political gatherings, such as Friday prayers, during the 40 years of the Iranian revolution, there are many Iranian officials living in the United States for study. Many current officials, such as Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif, Atomic Energy Organization Chairman Ali Akbar Salehi, Deputy Oil Minister Amir Hussein Zamani and others, have graduated from American universities over the past years.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:51 pm