Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif reveals suspicions of new corruption in trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - Nassif reveals suspicions of new corruption in trade Empty Nassif reveals suspicions of new corruption in trade

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 2:54 pm

Nassif reveals suspicions of new corruption in trade

11:33 - 11/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Alia Nassif, on Monday called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Commerce Minister Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani and the Integrity Commission to open an investigation on granting the Iraqi Iraqi company the right to export 120,000 tons of rice to Iraq at 700 dollars per ton while the price of tons does not exceed 350 dollars.
    "The Ministry of Commerce has given the Iraqi Iraqi company the export of 120 thousand tons of rice at a price of 700 dollars per ton on the basis of the type of jasmine, which is not so, but the rice is adulterated, the price of tons does not exceed 350 dollars," Nassif said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah. "He said.
    He added that "the godfather of this deal and all Vietnamese rice prepared for the Ministry of Commerce is a merchant owns a well-known mall and in cooperation with an agent in the Ministry of Commerce."
    "The rice is purchased from a Vietnamese company called Vina Food and with poor quality, and the state bears the price differences in large amounts. There is pressure on the General Grain Trade Laboratory to pass the examination results according to the desire of the corrupt," Nassif said. Trade and the Integrity Commission and the regulatory bodies concerned with opening an investigation into this case and announcing its results to the public opinion. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:40 am