Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt's Sumid and Saudi Aramco sign two agreements to store petroleum products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt's Sumid and Saudi Aramco sign two agreements to store petroleum products Empty Egypt's Sumid and Saudi Aramco sign two agreements to store petroleum products

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:16 am

Egypt's Sumid and Saudi Aramco sign two agreements to store petroleum products

Egypt's Sumid and Saudi Aramco sign two agreements to store petroleum products 12964

The Egyptian Petroleum Ministry said on Tuesday that the Arab Petroleum Pipeline Company (SUMED) signed two agreements with the Saudi oil company Aramco to store petroleum products in the country.
    The ministry said in a statement that one of the contracts is to provide storage capacity for gas oil (diesel) with a capacity of 222 thousand cubic meters in Sidi Kerir on the Mediterranean for the purpose of re-export.
    The Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC) owns half of Sumeid, which owns and operates the Egyptian port of Sidi Kerir overlooking the Mediterranean coast, while the other half owns a group of four Gulf states - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
    The ministry added that the second contract is to provide storage capacity of 165,000 cubic meters of fuel oil in Ain Sukhna on the Red Sea to supply or re-export the power plants in Saudi Arabia or to provide the needs of the local Egyptian market or to provide fuel for ships in the region.
    According to the ministry, Sidi Kerir's project came into operation last October, while the Ain Sukhna project will be completed in April.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am