Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian regime and the opposition exchange the detainees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian regime and the opposition exchange the detainees Empty Syrian regime and the opposition exchange the detainees

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Feb 2019, 2:08 am

[size=32]
    Syrian regime and the opposition exchange the detainees[/size]
     Syrian regime and the opposition exchange the detainees Suria%20(4)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Syrian opposition and the regime exchanged, Tuesday, detainees under the agreement Astana.

The opposition released 20 detainees, in return for the release of the regime from the same number of detainees, where the exchange took place on the front line between the two parties in the area of ​​Abu Zindin, south of the city of Bab in the province of Aleppo.

It should be noted that the "Working Group on Detainees" was established on July 30-31, and was adopted at the Tenth Meeting of Guarantor States in the Russian city of Shuchi.

The first exchange of detainees took place on 24 November 2018, during which each party released 10 detainees.

It should be noted that these steps also come as a result of Turkey's humanitarian diplomacy.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ada0a948-1283-483a-b2c3-ffacf59b31f6

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm