Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US policy : We are guests in Iraq and we are helping him to face a malicious role for Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran -  US policy : We are guests in Iraq and we are helping him to face a malicious role for Iran Empty US policy : We are guests in Iraq and we are helping him to face a malicious role for Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 2:35 am

[size=32]
    US policy : We are guests in Iraq and we are helping him to face a malicious role for Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The regional spokesman for the American Christian James, said his country "can not" overlook the role of "malicious" Iran in Iraq. 
    "Iran is carrying out malicious activities and we are helping Iraqi forces to face this kind of threat," James said in an interview with Al Arabiya TV on Wednesday. 
    He pointed out that the United States of America "enjoys strong and strong relations with Iraq, which is based on sovereignty and respect, and that the US presence in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government." 
    In response to a question asked the Iraqi government to leave the US forces the country, said: "The US forces are now cooperating with Iraqi forces and support them in protecting the country and develop its military capabilities to counter threats; and we will continue to do so," adding that "the United States guest of the Iraqi government and we will remain in Iraq As you like. "
    Iraq is a strong ally of the United States, he said, adding that "we will activate relations with our allies and partners in the region and around the world to meet the terrorist challenges, which is still high in the region." 
    The American diplomat said that the American vision to Iraq is a unified, democratic and federal Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm