Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Revolutionary Guards issued a statement on the attack on its elements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Revolutionary Guards issued a statement on the attack on its elements Empty Iranian Revolutionary Guards issued a statement on the attack on its elements

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 2:44 am

[size=32]
    Iranian Revolutionary Guards issued a statement on the attack on its elements[/size]
     Iranian Revolutionary Guards issued a statement on the attack on its elements Haras%20th

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards confirmed the killing of a number of elements in a suicide bombing on Wednesday on a bus they were traveling near the city of Zahedan in southwestern Iran.

The Revolutionary Guard said in a statement that the bus was carrying fighters from its land border forces from the headquarters of Jerusalem were on their way to their homes after they completed a mission on the borders of the country.

The statement, issued by the Information Office of the ground forces of the guards, that the operation was carried out by a car bomb was beside the bus, and resulted in the deaths and injuries, while the number of casualties was not determined.

The Revolutionary Guard said the operation was aimed at "retaliation against the Iranian people" against the backdrop of its extensive celebrations marking the 40th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution in the country.

The official IRNA news agency quoted a source in the region as saying that 20 members of the Revolutionary Guards were killed and 20 others wounded in a suicide attack on a bus they were traveling near the city of Zahedan.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f624b036-a077-4d1a-a021-b8d3b183fb4a

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:23 am