Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran breathe a sigh of relief: freeing two billion dollars of funds frozen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran breathe a sigh of relief: freeing two billion dollars of funds frozen Empty Iran breathe a sigh of relief: freeing two billion dollars of funds frozen

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 2:45 am

[size=32]
    Iran breathe a sigh of relief: freeing two billion dollars of funds frozen[/size]
     Iran breathe a sigh of relief: freeing two billion dollars of funds frozen Cropped_7586745_1550070884

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled on the issue of Iranian funds frozen in the United States for Tehran. The ruling included the release of two billion dollars of frozen Iranian funds. 
    The President of the Court that "the United States issued a decision on the freezing of assets of Iranian funds on its territory," noting that "Iran violates the provisions of the Treaty on Armaments." 
    He explained that "it is necessary to verify Iran's complaint and that it is within the Treaty of Armaments," adding that "the American arguments came on the basis of Iran's violation of the Treaty on Armaments." 
    While the court presented its interpretation of the objections submitted by Iran on its funds reserved in America.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:41 pm