Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Israeli report: Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Israeli report: Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition f Empty An Israeli report: Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition f

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:12 am

An Israeli report: Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition for its relations with Tel Aviv

13:00 - 14/02/2019

An Israeli report: Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition f %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    An extensive and comprehensive investigation by the 13th Israeli television channel revealed that Saudi Arabia no longer poses a solution to the Palestinian issue as a condition for developing bilateral relations with Tel Aviv as it was in the past.
    The television investigation said that "it was finally proved that Netanyahu was right, Saudi Arabia under the bin Salman, no longer put the solution of the Palestinian issue as a condition for the development of bilateral relationship with Tel Aviv."
    "Saudi Arabia was not only urging Israel to strike Iran and Hezbollah, but was also ready to provide assistance to enable it to achieve the goal."
    "The Obama administration began to feel the pulse of the Saudi regime to see if it was ready to allow Israeli warplanes to fly in Saudi airspace on its way to strike Iran," he said, adding that "Washington was surprised when I discovered that the Saudis and Israelis had discussed this issue in advance" .
    In the same vein, former Israeli national security adviser, Yaakov Ingel, said that the Saudi regime saw Israel as the only reliable party against Iran, which allowed a shift in the nature of the relationship.Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 am