Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saddam's granddaughter reveals secrets on the night of her family's departure from Iraq after the Am

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Saddam's granddaughter reveals secrets on the night of her family's departure from Iraq after the Am Empty Saddam's granddaughter reveals secrets on the night of her family's departure from Iraq after the Am

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 1:59 am

Saddam's granddaughter reveals secrets on the night of her family's departure from Iraq after the Americans entered
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saddam Hussein's granddaughter, Hussein Hussein Kamel, revealed the story of her departure with her family from Iraq after US troops entered Iraq in 2003.
    "We were walking on fire in the last moments in Iraq," she said in an interview with the Sputnik site, the night of her family's departure from Iraq.
    The following is the text of the dialogue:

Q: Do you know us and your readers about your profile, how old are you and your academic achievement?

A son of Saddam Hussain and a grandson of Saddam Hussein, his son Raghad Saddam Hussein, 32, studied economics and business administration at the Canadian University in Jordan.

Q: You recently received an author entitled "Granddaughter of the President", do you give us a summary of it and most of what it contains? And from which publishing house? When did you start writing it?

Silk: My book is the granddaughter of Saddam ... His content is like his title ... All that we passed as a family ... From beautiful days, difficult and problems and causes .. I highlighted the hidden side of my family so that anyone interested can understand this family in a friend ... By Arab Science House, began writing two years ago.

Q: How do you live the granddaughter and the president's family, now what are your circumstances?

Silk: After the American occupation, each of us left Iraq, every mother with her children. We did not carry Iraqi passports, which made the matter difficult, and then we were committed by Jordan and Qatar to the so-called Arab culture to host. We were women and children and the oldest was a teenager. Arab passports for not being able to today to obtain the Iraqi passport, on the order of the government, which calls itself Iraqi, provided us with the Arab countries the main components of living documents such as a monthly salary and a house for housing, and remained the case for what it is today except for those who marry (like me) , Or from traveling to study, like many grandchildren.

Q: Did you talk about the night you left Iraq?

We left after the news was leaked that the daughters of President Raghad and Rana were with their children in Mosul, "Nineveh Center, north of Baghdad," and fearing the hosts. As children and women, we left on foot on the border embankment separating Iraq and Syria , And it was a great risk where if the Syrian forces felt the presence of people there had a command to fire indiscriminately.

Q: After you entered Syria, how did you leave for Jordan?

Hariri: A few days we spent in Syria, and then we received a host from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and we were transferred.

Q: How did you receive the news of the president's arrest and his execution?

You do not accept the two easy things. You talk about a president, our grandfather at the same time, and a hero we loved. It was never easy, but with time, wisdom knows the hard things. I think that if he did not get numb, he would resist and be "martyred." Many facts about people, which we knew well as a family except for the whole world, which was very misleading, and in my opinion the trial and we were following the details painfully, but it explained to the Arab world the reality of this man as it is not as they used to hear about or perceive.

Q: Who betrayed the president and his family? Are there specific names?

Silk: The names are known to us as a family, but many of his relatives who depended on them abandoned him.

Q: Do you think of heading Iraq again? Would you judge your president's approach?

Hariri: This is an Iraqi decision and they decide and choose, each stage has its own policy and is in line with that stage so the future policy should be appropriate for the next stage.

Q: What are your most beautiful memories in Iraq?

Silk: Everything in Iraq is beautiful I took only my memories from my country. I still miss my school, my garden, my home, my memories, and the remnants of that war, but I could not take anything else except my clothes (t-shirts and pants) ).

Q: Are you exposed to threats or harassment from certain quarters?

Silk: Of course, especially my mother, and then we are her children, and we understand that when we are prevented many days from going out and practicing our normal lives.

Q: What did the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan offer you?

The Jordanian people offered a lot of love, respect, special treatment and respect for the human side. To this day, this was a great reason for beautifying our wounds. At the state level, as we mentioned, we were given fake passports, a house for housing, a monthly salary and strict security.

Q: Do you have contacts with officers or ministers from friends of the president and family, so far? Who is closest to you?

Silk: Yes, those of them were friends and stayed as well.

Q: What do you say to America, Iran and the countries of the region that have affected Iraq?

"The world has bet on the success of the occupation of Iraq, and today they can draw the answer from their own experience. This experience did not work, and the Iraqis and the world paid a heavy price." So correct what you have sabotaged. .

Q: What do you say to Russia?

Hariri: I have a special admiration for Russia, and I think that today it is at its best and witnessing a qualitative rise, after its president Vladimir Putin took office.

Q: What are your hobbies?

Silk: Writing, reading, practicing as a woman and a daily housewife like many women in this world.

Q: What do you wish for?

Silk: a unified Iraq with all its sects and religions ... rights for Christians, Muslims of all sects, and a well-off life for a country that has suffered so much and deserves all the better.

Q: What is your message to the Iraqi people?

Hariri: They recognize their rights and be one hand, and they must put an end to the abhorrent sectarianism, a dream not far away. We have lived for decades, lovers, and we must return as we were and better.

Q: There are a lot of opinions for political and security analysts, who said that Iraq was better under President Saddam's regime, but today the situation is bad in the face of multiple parties, gangs and corruption ... What is your comment?

Hariri: As a citizen I am with those views, and what is happening today is the best proof of the validity of this view.

Q: What is your ambition?

Silk: Living in love and peace.

Q: Which country would you like to visit?

Silk: I love traveling a lot and let me know this world more closely. In every country I visited, I learned something new, I was able to understand its culture and I learned from my travels to respect the customs, opinions and differences of others. I visit Russia and are eager to visit Japan and Asian countries.

Q: What if Khairuk lived in Iraq or Jordan, which would you choose?

Today, almost all the Arab countries have become my place and I respect and welcome people. But living in my country is a right and I will not give it up when Iraq becomes an appropriate country to live and welcome as a human being and not a threat to me and my family.

Q: Are there other countries that have offered you protection and asylum, other than Jordan? And why did you mean Jordan in particular?

We were in Syria and Jordan offered to host us for humanitarian reasons, and they were granted international approval. This is in the case of my mother Raghad and my aunt Rana and their children. Before that, the British UK offered to host but on condition. As for my grandmother Sajda and Khala Hala, Qatar offered to host and host us, At that time we hosted Jordan and thus we have a moral obligation with those two countries so we did not leave because they did not ask us to do so.

Q: Finally, who bears responsibility for what happened in Iraq after 2003?

Silk: The whole world, unfortunately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:14 am