Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Council condemns Iran attack and calls for accountability of perpetrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - Security Council condemns Iran attack and calls for accountability of perpetrators Empty Security Council condemns Iran attack and calls for accountability of perpetrators

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 am

Security Council condemns Iran attack and calls for accountability of perpetrators
    Iran - Security Council condemns Iran attack and calls for accountability of perpetrators Irq_1298929986_1550215068
    The UN Security Council condemned in the strongest terms Friday the February 13 attack in Iran's Sistan-Baluchistan province that killed 27 Revolutionary Guards.
    In a statement issued unanimously (15 countries), the Council expressed "deep sympathy and condolences to the families of the victims and to the Government of Iran, and the security of the speedy and full recovery of the injured."
    "Terrorism in all its forms and manifestations constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security," the statement said.
    The members of the Security Council stressed that "the perpetrators, organizers, financiers and sponsors of these acts should be brought to justice and urged all States to cooperate seriously with Iran in accordance with their obligations under international law and Security Council resolutions."
    The statement also stressed that "any acts of terrorism are criminal acts that can not be justified regardless of their motivation, location and perpetrators."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113853

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am