Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Gas Company is increasing its production by 40 percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Basra Gas Company is increasing its production by 40 percent Empty Basra Gas Company is increasing its production by 40 percent

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 5:58 am

Basra Gas Company is increasing its production by 40 percent

15:46 - 14/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ... 
    Shell announced that the Basra Gas Company has taken an investment decision to raise its output by 40 percent. 
    "The decision was taken with the support of all the shareholders of the project, namely, the Gas Company of Basra, the South Gas Company and Shell and Mitsubishi," Oil and Gas Middle East said in a news release. 
    He added that "the Basrah Gas Company is working to exploit the associated gas fields Rumaila and West Qurna I and Zubair fields and turn it into dry gas for power plants and liquid gas for domestic consumption and export." 
    He pointed out that "At the heart of development, there is a project for the Basrah Liquid Gas Company to produce 400 thousand cubic feet per day from the gas processing plant in Artawi field."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm