Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi -  Iraq 's economy begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia Empty Iraq 's economy begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 6:28 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Ministry of Construction and Housing announced the start of the establishment of the new "Arar" border port, in the region of Arar Iraqi Association with the borders of Saudi Arabia. 
    "The Directorate has started the construction of a new complex on 547 dunums of land, which includes all government facilities for the departments concerned with its work in the ports of Kirkuk, passports, quarantine and other veterinarians and other administrative buildings," the Directorate of Nukhayb said. 
    "The infrastructure of the port will include the installation of power generators, water desalination plants, health center and university, as well as X-ray machines, squares and roads." 
    Last year, the state-run Public Transport Company in Iraq announced the signing of a contract to operate a trade exchange at the Arar border post between Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
    The Iraqi Ministry of Transport said in a statement that a contract had been signed to operate a commercial exchange yard at the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia after it was agreed with the Saudi side to re-activate it and activate its role in the trade movement and passenger transport between the two countries.

The Iraqi-Saudi relations have witnessed a qualitative leap in the past two years at all political and economic levels. The Supreme Council was established between the two countries, while a Saudi delegation arrived two days ago to see the ongoing preparations for the sports city.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:55 am