Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British intelligence: Al-Qaeda has reappeared after a retreat is encouraging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British intelligence: Al-Qaeda has reappeared after a retreat is encouraging Empty British intelligence: Al-Qaeda has reappeared after a retreat is encouraging

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Feb 2019, 1:51 am

[size=32]
    British intelligence: Al-Qaeda has reappeared after a retreat is encouraging[/size]
     British intelligence: Al-Qaeda has reappeared after a retreat is encouraging Flag_of_Jihad.svg

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The security relations between Britain and its European allies are fraught with common problems, such as dealing with fighters and returnees to Europe after the collapse of a "state of pre-emptive organization" in Syria and Iraq, British intelligence chief Alex Janger said on Friday.

"We are very concerned about this because all the tests indicate that once someone enters into this type of relationship, he or she is likely to acquire skills and form relationships that may make him a very dangerous person," he told reporters in Munich.

He said: "The rule, which was always in a state of rivalry with a duplicitous, re-emerged somewhat as a result of the decline of a dodge," he said.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e2bf3e1f-cc1e-4f05-a6ef-aabc960f268a

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm