Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops Empty Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Feb 2019, 6:24 am

Deputy: Failure of the Warsaw Conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops

08:47 - 16/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Mohammed Al-Baldawi said on Saturday that the failure of the participants at the Warsaw Conference to find a common understanding is proof of their confusion and their inability to create any unified front against Iran and the resistance axis, pointing out that the failure of the conference will support Iraq's tendency to withdraw US troops from Iraq.
    "Iraq has succeeded in not engaging in any axis hostile to Iran or any neighboring country and not participating in the Warsaw conference, which was devoted to interfering in the affairs of Iran and neighboring countries, a proof of the independence of his position," Baldawi said in a statement.
    "The failure of the Warsaw Conference participants to find a common understanding among themselves is proof of their failure and their inability to create any united front against Iran and the axis of resistance and the lack of a real desire of those countries to confront Iran," he said.
    "The United States has begun to intervene openly and publicly in the region and Iraq must continue to distance itself from entering any axis and support the direction of the removal of US forces," he said, noting that "the current events are similar to the events of the prelude to the Iran-Iraq war." End / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:22 am