Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Private Banks holds a symposium "Supreme Judicial Council" within the activities o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association -    Association of Private Banks holds a symposium "Supreme Judicial Council" within the activities o Empty Association of Private Banks holds a symposium "Supreme Judicial Council" within the activities o

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:02 am

Association of Private Banks holds a symposium "Supreme Judicial Council" within the activities of the Book Fair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks held a symposium on Saturday on the sidelines of the tenth day of Baghdad International Book Fair sponsored by the Association and the Central Bank of Iraq for the period from 7 to 18 February at the ground of Baghdad International Fair.
    The guests of the symposium were a spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Abdul Sattar Birekdar and Judge Iyad Mohsen Damad, while the seminar was discussed by Anmar Al-Hadithi.
    The seminar dealt with the role of the judiciary in disseminating the legal culture. It also talked about the dangers of the media in contradicting an unrealistic picture of an incident without completing investigations in the court.
    The judges stressed that the council has an official website for communication between citizens and judicial authorities, and called on journalists to have some legal culture.
    The Deputy Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks made a statement expressing the Association's readiness to support specialized media in the judiciary or the economy. In turn, Judge Abdul Sattar al-Bayrakdar expressed his readiness to support such a project by giving specialized courses in sensitizing journalists.
    The seminar concluded by opening the door of dialogue and interventions with the attendees, which focused on several aspects dealt with the work of the judiciary and its relation to the media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:34 am