Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary economic: the Jordan agreement signed with US pressure to pass goods "Israeli" to Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

goods - Parliamentary economic: the Jordan agreement signed with US pressure to pass goods "Israeli" to Iraq Empty Parliamentary economic: the Jordan agreement signed with US pressure to pass goods "Israeli" to Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:10 am

Parliamentary economic: the Jordan agreement signed with US pressure to pass goods "Israeli" to Iraq

16:28 - 16/02/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Jordanian agreement signed with US pressure on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to pass the goods," Israel "to Iraq, while stressing that the agreement with Jordan will cause the destruction of the domestic productive sector and Iraqi ports. 
"The Jordanian agreement will cause the destruction of the local productive sector because the goods will be imported and low cost, as well as the interruption of the ports in the province of Basra, because Iraq gave Jordan large facilities exemption from 399 consumer products of taxes and customs, Of the countries to enter their goods through the port of Aqaba, "pointing out that" some countries will use Jordan to enter their goods in secret through the development of trademarks belonging to Jordan. "
She added that "the Iraqi government represented by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, signed the agreement with Jordan under US pressure to pass goods" Israeli "to Iraq through Jordan," indicating that "the House of Representatives will work to cancel that agreement during the second legislative term." 
The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, earlier, that the oil agreement between Iraq and Jordan to sell oil at a low price does not carry any economic feasibility, while confirmed that it will discuss the reasons for the Iraqi government to conclude that agreement with Jordan during the second legislative term of the House of Representatives. 
Iraq agreed with Jordan earlier on the extension of the oil pipeline between Basra and Aqaba through Haditha province in Anbar province in the first quarter of 2019. Ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 16 Nov 2019, 6:51 pm