Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper warns of collapse Daesh and the disappearance of its elements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns -  British newspaper warns of collapse Daesh and the disappearance of its elements Empty British newspaper warns of collapse Daesh and the disappearance of its elements

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:38 am

[size=32]
    British newspaper warns of collapse Daesh and the disappearance of its elements[/size]
    warns -  British newspaper warns of collapse Daesh and the disappearance of its elements Isis%20(20)

Twilight News    

57 minutes ago

"The collapse of the Caliphate will ignite the conflict in the region," the newspaper The Observer reported on Sunday.

"The collapse of the succession of a preacher has begun to lead to a wave of austerity in the entire Middle East, changing the accounts of the conflicting forces, whether at the regional or international level," Tisdale said, noting that "the price of victory is high, whether in Washington or Moscow or Damascus may lead to subsequent crises, Families and children of organization gunmen ".

He pointed out that "the estimates say that about 4 thousand people heading to the refugee camp in the north-east of Syria," adding that "fears are increasing the possibility of the transfer of the remaining militants of the organization to Idlib, where there is the last large gathering of armed factions opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad And about 3 million civilians, half of them internally displaced and controlled by Islamic militants. "

"This will lead to the disappearance of these militants there, and the disappearance of what they know and accurate details of the crimes committed by the organization," Tisdale said, calling for the need to bring them to trial.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3a130e0f-880d-4439-91d0-b96774687650

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:45 am