Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi judicial policy issued 56 judgments against 45 ministers and government officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi judicial policy issued 56 judgments against 45 ministers and government officials Empty Iraqi judicial policy issued 56 judgments against 45 ministers and government officials

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Feb 2019, 7:06 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi judicial policy issued 56 judgments against 45 ministers and government officials[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

5 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Integrity Commission announced on Monday that 56 convictions were issued against 45 ministers, special degrees and general managers during 2018

"Four ministers have been convicted," Judge Ezzat Tawfiq Jafar, the head of the judiciary, said at a news conference held by the authority today to announce its annual report for 2018.

He added that the number of general managers and special degrees sentenced to convictions reached (41) convicted against them (49) judgments.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:46 am