Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"time bomb" in the hand of the Kurds and a warning message to Turkey preparing for a military operat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - "time bomb" in the hand of the Kurds and a warning message to Turkey preparing for a military operat Empty "time bomb" in the hand of the Kurds and a warning message to Turkey preparing for a military operat

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 1:51 am

[size=32]
    "time bomb" in the hand of the Kurds and a warning message to Turkey preparing for a military operation[/size]
    military - "time bomb" in the hand of the Kurds and a warning message to Turkey preparing for a military operat Qsd%20(6)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Kurdish groups, part of Syria's US-backed democracy forces in northern Syria, said on Monday they would not free fighters from an organization calling on foreigners to be held there, adding that states should take responsibility.
    US President Donald Trump said militants could be freed if they were not returned by the European countries they came from.
    Abdul Kareem Omar, a foreign affairs official in the Kurdish-controlled area, said about 800 foreign fighters were being held in prisons, as well as about 700 women and 1,500 children in camps for displaced people, adding that dozens of detainees and their relatives arrive daily.
    Omar described my detractors as a "ticking bomb" and could have escaped during an attack on the Kurdish-dominated region in a tacit message to Turkey, which for months has vowed to launch a military operation against Kurdish forces in northern Syria.
    US President Donald Trump said on Saturday the United States was asking European allies to "recover more than 800" fighters from an organization calling for those captured in Syria to be put on trial.
    Trump said that if these countries did not prepare these fighters, "the alternative is not a good alternative as we will be forced to release them."
    For its part, France said on the lips of Justice Minister Nicole Beloube, on Monday, that her country will take no action at the moment, and will return fighters on the basis of the principle of "each case."
    Germany reacted to Trump's demands and said it could only regain the organization's fighters after consular visits.
    The German Interior Ministry said on Sunday that Germany could not retrieve the fighters of an organization calling on those arrested in Syria unless they were allowed consular visits, thereby reducing the possibility that Berlin would meet Trump's demands for its European allies.
    The Syrian Democratic Forces announced on Saturday that the militants of the organization Daqash have been trapped inside an area estimated at half a square kilometer in eastern Syria, stressing that the town of Al-Bagouz, the last stronghold of militants, has become the "Fallen fire."

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:46 pm