Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the "British slap" .. China reveals Washington's goal of the Huawei crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - After the "British slap" .. China reveals Washington's goal of the Huawei crisis Empty After the "British slap" .. China reveals Washington's goal of the Huawei crisis

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 am

After the "British slap" .. China reveals Washington's goal of the Huawei crisis

09:04 - 19/02/2019

Washington - After the "British slap" .. China reveals Washington's goal of the Huawei crisis 1-1222411-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Chinese government on Monday accused the United States of trying to block its technological development by claiming that China's mobile phone company Huawei posed a security threat to countries setting up new Internet systems.
    In a slap to the US allegations, British media reported that the intelligence services in the country concluded that it is possible to limit the security risks associated with the use of equipment from China, in the so-called fifth generation network "5G".
    The United States argues that Beijing may use Chinese technology companies to gather information on foreign countries.
    The administration of US President Donald Trump has put pressure on allies to shut down networks with Huawei technologies, threatening the company's access to next-generation wireless equipment markets.
    Huawei, the world's largest maker of mobile phone and Internet equipment, denies accusations that it facilitates Beijing's espionage and denies any government requests to disclose confidential information about its foreign customers.
    Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said the US government was "making a pretext for suppressing the legitimate development" of Chinese companies, accusing Washington of using "political methods" to interfere in economic activity, "which is hypocritical, immoral and unfair."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 am