Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks honored a selection of creators of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association -    Association of Iraqi private banks honored a selection of creators of Iraq Empty Association of Iraqi private banks honored a selection of creators of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Association of Iraqi private banks honored a selection of creators of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Association of Private Banks honored a number of Iraqi innovators who influenced the intellectual and cultural movement in Iraq at the closing ceremony of the Baghdad International Book Fair of 2019. 
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks said in a press statement received by the "Economy News" The Iraqi special a number of important figures in the Iraqi society, which influenced the intellectual movement, scientific and cultural during their long career shield of excellence and creativity, "noting that"The characters are Dr. Shatha Salem, novelist Ahmed Saadawi, playwright Aziz Khayoun, the president of the Fine Artists Association Qassim Sabti, the sculptor Munther Ali, the Iraqi economist Bassim Jamil Antoun, the poet Aya Mansour, the civil activist Saqr al-Zakaria, the painter Star Luqman, the president of the publishers' union Abdelwahab Radi, the children Mahdi and Montazir, who practice kikukshankai, On the black belt of Japan. "
    She added that "the Association of Iraqi private banks appreciate and appreciate the role played by these figures in support of society," asserting that "the Association of private banks are continuously supporting Iraqi culture and art through initiatives launched in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq." 
    On the other hand, Iraqi artist Shatha Salem said, "I am proud today to stand before you in this great ceremony and expressed my thanks and gratitude to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the Central Bank for their honor and support for the book fair." Iraqi art and culture Will remain a donor. " 
    "I thank the Iraqi Private Banks Association for this honor, the sponsors who sponsored the book fair, and the salute to everyone who visited and succeeded the book fair at this great cultural event," said Iraqi novelist Ahmed Saadawi.
    At the end of the ceremony, Ali Tariq, on behalf of the staff of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, presented a unique symbol of creativity to WADE president Wadih al-Hanal, who said in a speech during the receipt of the symbol that "the association team acts as a single body. As they have succeeded in organizing this forum, in addition to the key partners, including the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq, banks and exchange companies and the Union of Publishers and civil society organizations, "pointing out that" the Association of Iraqi private banks is continuing to achieve its objectives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm