Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman is in talks in India after visiting Pakistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman is in talks in India after visiting Pakistan Empty Bin Salman is in talks in India after visiting Pakistan

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Feb 2019, 2:10 am

Bin Salman is in talks in India after visiting Pakistan
    Bin Salman is in talks in India after visiting Pakistan Irq_1361104919_1550649992
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Wednesday began talks with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Mudi.
    India is the second leg of his Asian tour after visiting Pakistan on Sunday and Monday and is expected to visit China on Thursday and Friday.
    Mohammed bin Salman told Saudi and Indian journalists that they can do good things together, stressing his keenness to maintain and strengthen this relationship, for the benefit of both countries.
    The visit to India will be an occasion to discuss economic relations between Saudi Arabia and New Delhi.
    Currently, Saudi Arabia supplies India with about 20% of its crude oil needs and wants to exclude its arch-rival Iran as an oil source for India.
    At one stage, Iran surpassed Saudi Arabia last year in the amount of oil that India gets from exporters, but the re-imposition of US sanctions on Tehran is causing the Iranian oil sector significant damage.
    In recent years, Moody has also sought to attract Saudi investments to key infrastructure projects.
    Mohammed bin Salman's tour in the region comes on the back of a crisis between India and Pakistan after the suicide bombing in Indian Kashmir.
    "Our aim is to try to reduce the escalation of tension between the two neighboring countries and find a way to resolve these differences peacefully," Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said during a visit to Pakistan. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114130

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm