Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hundreds of children from 30 countries in Syria are searching for those who are pulling them out of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hundreds of children from 30 countries in Syria are searching for those who are pulling them out of  Empty Hundreds of children from 30 countries in Syria are searching for those who are pulling them out of

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 2:09 am

[size=32]
    Hundreds of children from 30 countries in Syria are searching for those who are pulling them out of their living conditions[/size]
    Hundreds of children from 30 countries in Syria are searching for those who are pulling them out of  RTS1ARQN-870

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

More than 2,500 foreign children from 30 countries are currently being distributed to three IDP camps in northeastern Syria, half of them fled since the beginning of the year from the last enclave under the control of an al-Qa'ida organization in the east of the country, the Save the Children organization said on Thursday. .
    Syrian forces, backed by the international coalition, have intensified their offensive in recent weeks against the terrorist organization's eastern enclave of Deir Ez-Zour, where it has been besieged in half a square kilometer after fighting against it on several fronts in the last two years.
    "More than 2,500 children from more than 30 countries are living in three IDP camps in northeastern Syria, including 38 unaccompanied children," the organization said in a statement Thursday, calling on the international community to take "necessary measures to ensure their security."
    According to the organization, "560 foreign families with more than 1,100 children, as well as thousands of Syrian families," have been on the move of Syria's democratic forces in the last enclave of the organization in eastern Syria since January.
    They joined the "thousands of other people who moved to live in the camps" fleeing the fighting in the north in 2017, which ended with the control of Syria's democratic forces over the city, which was the main stronghold of radical organization in Syria.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm