Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin threatens America with a nuclear strike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin threatens America with a nuclear strike Empty Putin threatens America with a nuclear strike

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 2:10 am

[size=32]
    Putin threatens America with a nuclear strike[/size]
    Putin threatens America with a nuclear strike 1029882172

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

"Putin threatens to target America with nuclear missiles," the Times reported in an article published by Moscow correspondent Tom Parvitt.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has vowed to use nuclear weapons if necessary against the United States if it launches missiles in Europe after the collapse of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), Parvitt said.
    "The US deployment of missiles capable of reaching Russian territory in 12 minutes will require the Kremlin to respond," Parvitt said in his annual State of the Union address.
    Parvitt noted that Putin stressed that his country would not only deploy weapons capable of reaching the territory where missiles were deployed and threaten its security, but would deploy weapons capable of reaching the country that may take decisions that could threaten Russian security.
    He added that Putin had confirmed that Moscow would be keen to deploy weapons capable of reaching US territory before the missiles hitting Russian territory hit its targets, which Parvitt considered the most serious threat by Putin to the United States since the Trump administration announced withdrawal from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons Earlier this month after US chief Donald Trump accused Russia of testing and deploying cruise missiles in violation of the treaty.
    Parvitt explains that Russian weapons will not be able to reach the US territory before the arrival of US missiles to its territory if launched from Europe, which means that the implementation of the threat of Putin needs either to the launch base close to US territory or to new weapons more rapid, Including last year's Poseidon missile, Kenzal missiles, high-speed ground air as well as Avangard missiles, all of which are capable of carrying nuclear bombs.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:24 am