Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world -    The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts Empty The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Feb 2019, 3:51 am

The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts

world -    The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts 13166

The Middle East is officially the largest buyer of luxury yachts in the world. The average length of the private yacht is 63 meters, 10 meters shorter than the A380, the world's largest passenger jet.
    A global analysis by the Saipas Association, based on data from the Super Yacht Times, found that the region outperformed other major yacht centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, hosting a fleet of the largest private recreational boats in size.
    The more than 5,000 luxury yachts in the UAE's marinas, which sail around the world, are expected to increase by 1400, with the opening of the new Dubai Harbor in 2020. It is also longer and larger in size, with an average weight of 1,618 tons.
    As the region continues to grow as a yachting center, research by the two independent bodies found that the proportion of luxury yachts owned by local buyers also rose. The Middle East has 12.6% of luxury yachts with a length of more than 40 meters, or a total of 216 yachts.
    There are also approximately 10,000 boats registered from small to medium sized boats. This growth also shows that the UAE, which has recently occupied fourth place in terms of the best performance and the most advanced logistics, continues to make significant progress in its quest to become a world-class marine center.
    The figures, published in conjunction with the Dubai International Boat Show, will be held on February 26 to March 2 at the Dubai Waterway, Jumeirah, the Middle East's premier marine event. It also plays an important role in creating and sustaining demand in the region for luxury yachts and boats of all sizes and prices.

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

world -    The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts Empty Re: The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts

Post by Diamond Sun 24 Feb 2019, 5:59 am

I WANT ONE!!!  Dance
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

world -    The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts Empty Re: The Middle East embraces the world's largest luxury yachts

Post by weslin3 Sun 24 Feb 2019, 9:14 am

Diamond wrote:I WANT ONE!!!  Dance
    lol!Go over there and put a firecracker under their rears and get the RV going and you can have one... 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:37 am