Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump postpones increased tariffs on Chinese goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump postpones increased tariffs on Chinese goods Empty Trump postpones increased tariffs on Chinese goods

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 1:21 am

Trump postpones increased tariffs on Chinese goods

Trump postpones increased tariffs on Chinese goods 13176

US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he would postpone a 200-billion-dollar increase in duties on Chinese goods. 
    "I am pleased to announce that the United States has made significant progress in the negotiations on trade with China ... As a result of these fruitful negotiations, I will postpone the increase in fees that was due to come into effect on March 1," Trump said via Twitter. 
    Trump said he planned to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping in Florida to complete the deal. 
    "If we assume that the two sides will move forward (in the negotiations), we will plan to hold a summit at the presidential level, I and Xi Jin in Marlago, to reach an agreement," Trump said.
    Trump announced on the 12th of this month that it would be possible to delay the deadline for a trade agreement with China on March 1 "for a short time" but would prefer not to do so. 
    The United States has announced earlier that it will raise tariffs on goods imported from China worth 200 billion dollars by 25 percent, compared to 10 percent currently, if no agreement is reached by March 1, the US demands of China imposed restrictions on the transfer of technology and the better application of intellectual property rights.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15510

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm