Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: Reissue two missions for different materials in Al-Shaib port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Customs: Reissue two missions for different materials in Al-Shaib port Empty Customs: Reissue two missions for different materials in Al-Shaib port

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:10 am

Customs: Reissue two missions for different materials in Al-Shaib port

Monday 25 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Authority of Customs announced on Monday the re-issuance of two consignments of different materials at the border port of Shib. 

The Authority said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The customs authority in the customs center of the border in the province of Maysan re-issued the dispatch of detergents and the shipment of plastic bags for failure to standard tests approved." 

The agency explained that "the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control conducted the necessary tests on the shipment of bags and failed to examine the resistance to fall."

She added that "the results of inspection of the shipment of detergents showed failure to examine the efficiency of cleaning, in addition to the high proportion of the insoluble material, which is contrary to the Iraqi specifications and approved standards."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 am