Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government has established controls for contracts and procedures and ther

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The government has established controls for contracts and procedures and ther Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government has established controls for contracts and procedures and ther

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:11 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The government has established controls for contracts and procedures and there is a slowdown in their installation

09:16 - 25/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary finance committee confirmed on Monday that the government has set special controls for the ministries to install contracts and turn the procedure into contracts, indicating that there is a slowdown in resolving the file mentioned by the ministries, which will follow the parliament during the second legislative term.
    "The escalation of claims and demonstrations of the contracts and daily procedures in electricity and the Electoral Commission, pushed the parliament to provide an opinion and a proposal to give the authority to the government for the purpose of installation and transfer them to the permanent owners," said Thamir Deiban, a member of the committee.
    "The budget included the installation of all contracts and the conversion of the procedure to contracts, but according to seniority, and following the decision, the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers opened all the ministries in order to provide them with the data of contracts and procedures that work for them, especially those who have a great time to install it on permanent owners "He said.
    He pointed out that "the government has set controls in the ministries for the purpose of installation on the permanent staffing, and is the number of years of service and the actual need of these cadres and the required numbers." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:14 pm