Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh stresses the importance of Czech participation in infrastructure development projects and econ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Saleh stresses the importance of Czech participation in infrastructure development projects and econ Empty Saleh stresses the importance of Czech participation in infrastructure development projects and econ

Post by rocky on Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:12 pm

Saleh stresses the importance of Czech participation in infrastructure development projects and economic development in the country

16:11 - 24/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ... 
The President of the Republic of Barham Salih, Sunday, the importance of the participation of theCzech Republic in the development of infrastructure and economic development projects in thecountry. 
"Saleh met today at his residence in Sharm el-Sheikh with the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, Andrei Babic, of the issues of mutual interest between the two countries. The meeting discussed developments and events on the Arab and international levels," the statement said. 
Saleh said during the meeting, "the importance of strengthening relations of cooperation between Iraq and the Czech Republic and ways to strengthen them so as to strengthen the bonds of friendship between the two peoples." 
"The importance of the participation of the Czech Republic and its contribution to infrastructure development projects and economic development," he said.
For his part, praised the role of Babesh in strengthening the status of Iraq internationally, stressing the keenness of his country and stand by Iraq and help in all areas. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:18 pm