Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues Empty Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:17 pm

Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ... 
    President Barham Saleh, Monday, the victory assured the Daesh is not complete and is still the threat of terrorism continues, noting that Iraq is in front of him and a great economic and political reform benefits. 
    "We are working with our partners to dry out the sources of terrorism, because victory over an oppressor is not complete and the threat of terrorism is still going on," Saleh told a news conference with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron in Paris. 
    "We do not want Iraq to be a battleground for regional conflicts," he said. 
    Saleh said that "the Iraqis sacrificed precious and generous to end the alleged caliphate of Daish," noting that "we do not want Iraq to be a battleground between the regional parties."
    "We have an economic reform program integrated, especially that Iraq has great political, economic and reform benefits," he said, pointing out that "France has always been an active economic partner of Iraq." 
    He said that "reconstruction will contribute to the success of Iraq as well as having a system of economic interests with different countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:42 am