Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy Empty Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:05 am

Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy 

12:23 - 26/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The President of the Republic Barham Saleh, on Tuesday, the desire of Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the rest of the world to promote the economic reality of the country.
    "President Barham Saleh met today (Monday) in Paris with the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Laudrian," the statement said.
    The statement said Saleh stressed the need to develop relations between the two countries in a way that serves the common interests of the two friendly peoples.
    Saleh praised "the positive role of the European Union and its support for the Iraqi government," stressing that "Iraq is looking for more cooperation in the political, economic and trade."
    For his part, Laudrian reiterated "France's keenness to continue supporting Iraq in all fields," praising "the victories achieved by the Iraqi people against the gangs of the da'eef." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

world - Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy Empty Re: Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy

Post by mochasmom Tue 26 Feb 2019, 9:34 am

We do too

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am