Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for an investigation into the "transfer" of 50 tons of gold Mosul to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A deputy calls for an investigation into the "transfer" of 50 tons of gold Mosul to Washington Empty A deputy calls for an investigation into the "transfer" of 50 tons of gold Mosul to Washington

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm

A deputy calls for an investigation into the "transfer" of 50 tons of gold Mosul to Washington

A deputy of the Fath Alliance commented on the transfer of US troops to the United States of gold stolen by the "Da'ash" organization of Iraqi cities when it controls. "The Iraqi Foreign Ministry and the Iraqi government are called upon to open an investigation into the issue of smuggling and theft of gold by the United States of America," said MP Hassan Salim.

"Iraq's gold must be returned by the legal means that condemn the United States. What it has done is a violation of international norms and laws," Salem said. A source close to the "Kurdish units" has revealed that US forces have transferred tons of gold organization "Da'ash" recently to the United States, leaving a small amount of units. The Syrian sources said on Sunday (February 17, 2019) that Washington has concluded a deal of gold smuggled from Mosul, with a pre-emptive organization before announcing a "false victory" in Syria. According to those sources, these tons of gold were looted from the Iraqi city of Mosul and several areas of Syria transferred to the area of ​​Desheisha before the American helicopters carried out two battles in the villages of Brif, Deir al-Zour and Dushisha in the southern countryside of Hasaka, which led to the transfer of a group of leaders of the "Da'ash" Themselves to the American forces and later guided the Americans to the bunkers used by their organization to hide the stolen gold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am