Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council likely to hold its next week to discuss the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Baghdad Council likely to hold its next week to discuss the budget Empty Baghdad Council likely to hold its next week to discuss the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 2:05 pm

Baghdad Council likely to hold its next week to discuss the budget

13:53 - 28/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Baghdad Provincial Council Jassum Azerijawi, Thursday, a meeting of the provincial council during the next week to discuss the budget allocated to Baghdad, indicating that the Council stopped holding its meetings after the problems that occurred before the selection of the new governor.
    Azzergawi said in a statement to the "Information", "The provincial council has not held its meetings during the past few days and it is hoped to hold a meeting during the next week, especially that the past period has seen some problems, in addition to the new governor did not have the administrative order in addition to his deputies To carry out their duties ".
    "The province of Baghdad did not get the budget allocated to them, and it is hoped that the province will arrive in the next few days, where will be held the meeting of the provincial council, in order to make amendments to it."
    She explained that "the amendments will be on the budget in accordance with changes in the projects, and then be sent to the Ministry of Planning again after it worked on the tab and sent to the Ministry of Finance, which in turn handed over to the province, for approval by the Council." End 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:39 pm