Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of Iraq .. Launch of the 29th session of the Arab Parliamentary Union in Amma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - With the participation of Iraq .. Launch of the 29th session of the Arab Parliamentary Union in Amma Empty With the participation of Iraq .. Launch of the 29th session of the Arab Parliamentary Union in Amma

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2019, 6:37 am

With the participation of Iraq .. Launch of the 29th session of the Arab Parliamentary Union in Amman 

14:32 - 03/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The twenty-ninth session of the Arab Parliamentary Union, under the theme "Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the State of Palestine", was launched in Amman on Sunday with the participation of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi.
    The two-day Arab Parliamentary Union (IPU) is currently participating in the current session of the Arab Parliamentary Union and the representatives of the other Arab parliaments.
    The head of the Union of Arab Parliament Speaker of the Egyptian Parliament Ali Abdel-Al during the opening of the conference, according to Jordanian media reported that the main axis of the conference at its current session on the issue of Jerusalem.
    Abdel-Al stressed the rejection of the Arab Parliamentary Union to declare the American administration to consider Jerusalem as the capital of the entity of the Israeli occupation. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:37 am