Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Basra announces the formation of a committee to deal with the conversion of daily wages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Governor of Basra announces the formation of a committee to deal with the conversion of daily wages  Empty Governor of Basra announces the formation of a committee to deal with the conversion of daily wages

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 1:37 am

Governor of Basra announces the formation of a committee to deal with the conversion of daily wages to decades

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of Basra, Engineer Asaad al-Eidani, announced on Tuesday the approval of the formation of a committee to convert the daily procedure into contracts in implementation of the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (12) of 2019. 
    Al-Eidani said in a press statement issued by his media office, "Economy News" a copy of him, during his meeting with the protesters from the daily procedure in front of the building of the governorate's office that he was addressed to the state departments associated with the provincial council all to address the issue of converting daily wages to decades. 
    He added that it was decided to form specialized committees in your circles to implement the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (12) for the year 2019, and the amount to us the uncles of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Affairs of the Council of Ministers and Committees on 1/1/2019 according to the instructions of implementing the budget for the current year. .
    Al-Eidani said that ministries other than the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and those not affiliated with the ministry are transferring the daily procedure of all services to contracts and adapting the status of contractors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:06 pm