Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Indian Air Force drops a Pakistani drone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Indian Air Force drops a Pakistani drone Empty Indian Air Force drops a Pakistani drone

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 1:50 am

[size=32]
    Indian Air Force drops a Pakistani drone[/size]
    Indian Air Force drops a Pakistani drone 77

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Indian air force on Monday shot down a Pakistani drone that violated Indian airspace near Rajasthan, Indian media reported.

An Indian air force spotted the Pakistani reconnaissance plane while conducting reconnaissance missions to military sites in a desert area in the Indian state of Rajasthan, the ANI news agency reported, citing Indian military sources.

Reports said the Pakistani plane was shot down by an air-to-air missile fired by a Su-30 MKI fighter of the Indian Air Force.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/fcd47fbd-2a91-427d-b02e-02be31815477

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:24 pm